Old King's Great Hammer is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Great Hammer of the Old Demon King.
This weapon has survived since old Izalith, and is imbued with remnants of the Chaos Flame.
Skill: Molten Perseverance
Anchor weapon in earth to temporarily boost poise, and use strong attack to repeatedly stab earth to trigger molten explosions.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale.
- Has slightly higher AR than the Gargoyle Flame Hammer at 60/30/30 (STR/INT/FTH). Old King's Great Hammer has 688 AR and the Gargoyle Flame Hammer has 651 AR.
- Fairly effective against shields. Deals high amount of stamina damage as most Great Hammers do, as well as the standard fire damage.
Softcaps & Scaling:
- 30/10/10 = 576 AR = Base Stats
- 40/10/10 = 613 AR = Str Softcap
- 30/40/40 = 656 AR = Pyromancy Softcap
- 40/40/40 = 693 AR
Location/Where to Find:
- Created with the Soul of the Old Demon King
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Old King's Great Hammer Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)