|Type||Melee / Ranged Attack|
A memory of an old sword found deep within Midir.
This sorcery uses souls to grant form to the thought, and attack with it.
Attacks are coupled with lightwaves, and sustaining the stance before attacking increases their speed and potency.
The sword is named after moonlight, but it is slightly different than the one fashioned of the paledrake Seath. Perhaps it is rooted in an older memory, from not long after the Beginning.
- This spell is a reference to the original moonlight sword from King's Field.
- The spell can be charged by holding down the casting button indefinitely.
- The sword glows brighter and the beam becomes more powerful with a longer range.
- While holding down the casting button you can roll out of the casting at any time.
- Both the sword and the projectile have a hitbox, so hitting with both will deal full damage.
- The sword produced by this spell uses a model taken directly from King's Field 2 (US), nearly untouched, save for the blade being slightly extended.
- The way the player holds the sword while casting it looks similar to how Ludwig holds it in Bloodborne.
- Can be used with Heysel Pick to cancel attacks similar to the RKSS.
- Combos with the Heysel pick's R1 at high casting speeds.
- inflicts (spell buff x 1.25) for the blade and (spell buff x 1.5) for the projectile, (spell buff x 2.35) when charged. Compare this to soul greatsword's (spell buff x 2).