Old Wolf Curved Sword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Curved sword bearing the soul of the old wolf that stays with the Watchdogs of Farron.
This sword, like a wolf on the prowl, boosts attack and restores HP with each consecutive hit.
Skill: Wolf Leap
Slice into foes with a large spinning motion, then leap out of harm's way and follow through with a strong attack.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- The Old Wolf Curved Sword has a weapon range of 37.8037xl on the 1h R1, and 38.0463xl on the 2h R1.
- Boosts attacks, as long as attacking persists. Stacks with Pontiff's Right Eye Ring & Carthus Beacon
- PVE: Initial Buff = 5%, Max Buff = 10%
- PVP: Initial Buff = 3%, Max Buff = 6%
- Recovers HP, with consecutive hits. Stacks with Pontiff's Left Eye Ring
- 120 HP healed.
- Both effects are also activated when landing hits with other weapons while the Old Wolf Curved Sword is equipped.
- You do not need to meet minimum requirements for the effects to trigger.
- Does not stack with a second Old Wolf Curved Sword.
Softcaps & Scaling:
- 19/25 = 410 AR = Base Stats
- 40/25 = 447 AR = Str Softcap
- 19/40 = 496 AR = Dex Softcap
- 19/60 = 523 AR = Dex Hardcap
- 40/40 = 533 AR = Quality Build
- 40/60 = 560 AR
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Old Wolf Curved Sword Upgrade Table
Requires 15 Twinkling Titanite, 1 Titanite Slab and 9400 souls to fully upgrade
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)