Onislayer Greatarrow is an Ammunition in Dark Souls 3.
Onislayer Greatarrow Usage
- Ammo for Greatbows.
- Deals 60 Physical damage.
Onislayer Greatarrow Locations
- Available to purchase (600 souls) from Shrine Handmaid after giving her Easterner's Ashes found in Anor Londo.
- Greatbow Location: Video of location
- These arrows seem to have a better projectile speed compared to other great arrows.
- Seems to not be affected by damage falloff.
- Only 30 can be carried at a time, less than the 50 for other types of greatarrow.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Why do they look like darts on the picture?
So is this really not affected by damage drop off? Or is the wiki mistaken? Because if thats true, then these would be godly for a sniper build.
Wish we could have a new Onimusha game.
The slightly higher projectile speed is not worth the trade for damage. Also costs twice as much as a dragonslayer greatarrow. Shame.
You can only stack 30 of those in your inventory instead of the usual 99.
Well *****, I'm gay, so I guess I can't use these arrows.
The main reason you can't carry many of these and that they're mot expensive is that they fly FASTER than Dragonslayer Arrows.
600 Souls each is ridiculous.
Could this item be a hint at FromSoft's next project? A Souls game set in these "eastern lands" where we got the Murakumo, the Uchigatana, and this? The same lands that Sir Alonne and Shiva of the East came from? I know the upcoming samurai game NiOh is also essentially a Souls game in feudal Japan, but maybe FromSoft is rearing to board that ship, as well. I mean they already did the European knighthood theme and the British beast-hunting theme, so ancient Japan feels like a natural next step.What other themes could there be, anyway? Norse? Greek? Ancient Egypt? Arabia? If Dark Souls 3 is the last in the series, they must be moving on to something else. I wonder what that could be.