Onislayer Greatbow is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
A unique greatbow handed down in an eastern land, where tales are told of its use in slaying giant horned oni.
Drawing a bow of this size takes time, and leaves the user vulnerable. Only specialized great arrows can be fired from the bow.
Skill: Puncturing Arrow
Masterfully fires off a great arrow that pierces through all enemies in its path, inflicting damage.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- It's range value is 63, the highest range for any kind of bow.
- Since bows cannot be used without being 2-handed, the "true" Strength requirement for this weapon is 12.
- This greatbow deals less damage than other greatbows, but it's strength resides in it's sniping capabilities.
- Scaling is weird on this weapon.
- Strength bonus peaks at 27 Strength (18 by two-handing).
- Dexterity peak scaling bonus is reached at 36 Dex.
- It softcaps at 40 Dex.
- You get mediocre scaling up to 55 Dex.
- Very bad scaling up to 75 Dex.
- And relatively good scaling up to 99 Dex.
- Leveling up from 12 to 18 Strength provides better damage than going above 40 Dexterity.
- Optimal stats: 18 Strength 40 Dexterity.
- Resembles the Alonne Greatbow from Dark Souls 2.
Location/Where to Find
- Profaned Capital - Drop off on the bridge leading from the bonfire to the Yhorm boss fight.
- video location
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Onislayer Greatbow Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)