Pale Shade Set
Pale Shade Set is an Armor in Dark Souls 3.
Attire worn by those who kill in the name of the Sable Church of Londor.
The Pale Shades of the Sable Church are all undying Hollows, giving rise to much fear and contempt.
Their fight is one of neither honor nor exaltation, yielding nothing but withered moans.
Gold mask worn by those who kill in the name of the Sable Church of Londor.
A faint, kindly smile is bound to its surface, giving them the moniker Harlots of Death.
What lies beneath that expression, however, is nothing more than the face of a darkly shriveled Hollow. (Sneering Mask)
- After angering Yuria (hit her, kill her,kill Anri's Assassin, etc) or killing Yoel including the moment you meet him on the bridge you have to defeat the Londor Pale Shade in both Farron Keep and Irithyll of the Boreal Valley (you need to be embered and not have defeated the area bosses in order to be invaded).
- Farron Keep: go to Farron Keep bonfire, exit and turn right, by the basilisks. You have to be invaded here first, otherwise you won't get his set. You need to do this BEFORE THE ABYSS WATCHERS.
- Irithyll of the Boreal Valley: go to Distant Manor bonfire, go through the sewers he will invade on a stairway near a shortcut. Then, if you already killed him at Farron Keep, go back to Firelink Shrine (where Yuria/Yoel were) and the set will be there. You need to do this BEFORE PONTIFF SULYVAHN.
- Watch Video on how to get the set
- Rather resembles Mozgus from Berserk .
- Gaining the armor on NG+ is recommended to not interupt the Londor quest line requiring Draw out Strength from Yoel by killing him the moment you meet him on the bridge ensuring both envasions when embered.
Youtube Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)