Pilgrim from Londor
|600||2000||Irithyll of the Boreal Valley||Chameleon|
Pilgrim from Londor is a NPC in Dark Souls 3.
Pilgrim from Londor Information
Her name is unknown. She's a pilgrim and an assassin in the service of the Sable Church of Londor. She's guiding Anri of Astora, from the shadows, at the request of Yuria of Londor.
- Tied to Yuria of Londor's questline, which also involves Yoel of Londor and Anri of Astora.
- Gives Sword of Avowal at the end of Anri of Astora's questline.
- Drops the Chameleon sorcery.
- Yuria's questline will end abruptly if you kill the pilgrim before she gives you the Sword of Avowal.
- You can first find the Pilgrim from Londor at the Church of Yorshka in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.
- She is standing in the corner next to the bonfire, disguised as a statue among other statues.
- Hit or kick the statue, to break the Chameleon spell, if you have to talk to her.
- Next you can find her in front of the Darkmoon Tomb, located behind an illusory wall, in the circular room before the revolving staircase that leads to Anor Londo.
- She will give you the Sword of Avowal to initiate the marriage ceremony with Anri of Astora.
- The illusory wall should be gone if you have talked to Yuria after defeating Pontiff Sulyvahn.
- If you have ignored and or missed Anri's questline the pilgrim will be found dead behind the illusory wall in Darkmoon Tomb, the "Chameleon" sorcery can still be obtained from her body.
- Souls: NG (2,000) NG+ (4,000)
- The Chameleon sorcery.
- Killing her in the Church of Yorshka will break Yuria's questline. If you on the other hand are doing Anri's quest to defeat Aldrich, then she must be killed before progressing further.
- She dies of natural causes after you go through the marriage ritual with Anri of Astora, dropping the spell without killing her.
- She can also be killed without any reprecussions after she has given you the ceremonial sword.
First encounter (Less than 5 Sigils?)
"Oh, my, I see you're Unkindled.
For a pilgrim such as I, all tucked in and awaiting death, to have this honour.
This presages a most glorious death indeed.
Praise thee, praise thee."
First encounter (With 5 Dark Sigils?)
"Oh, my, you are...!
But I'm afraid we require more time.
As long as it takes a dark droplet to fall, that is all.
Our gracious Lord..."
Second encounter (Yuria's quest)
"Welcome our gracious Lord.
Your spouse awaits you, you are very near.
Please, take the Sword of Avowal.
May you be the truest Lord of Londor yet."
"Your spouse awaits you, you are very near.
May you be the truest Lord of Londor yet."
Upon death (After giving the Sword)
"Ahh, our gracious Lord...
Make Londor whole..."
- She is referred to as the "Old Woman of Londor" in the end credits, and is voiced by Jenny Funnell. Her voice can also be heard at the end of the Usurp the Fire ending.
- It is not explicitly stated anywhere that the Pilgrim from Londor is the one who actually kills Anri of Astora, for all we know she could just be a guide and a spy. There's another npc who is just as likely to be the culprit, namely the Londor Pale Shade, who we know for sure is an assassin.
- Voice actors, character inspirations, fan art, cosplay goes here.
These games are great but my biggest complaint is how inscrutable the story lines are, and how they're basically impossible to follow / finish without a wiki. Oh, you didn't hold your balls and cough to the right while swinging a dead cat over your head on a Thursday? Failed three quests, buddy. I understand not holding hands etc., but I mean come on.
I thought they were invincible, one charged heavy proved me wrong and forced me into another ending lmao
Seems like killing Yuria causes the pilgrim to disappear/not appear
what if i accidentally hit the pilgrim? will the quest just end?
In my playthrough the pilgrim left the church and he was not in the tomb until I went back to continue Anri's quest. Once Anri reaches the church, the pilgrim's corpse will appear in the tomb.
what if i kill the pilgrim while in the church of anor londo? she dropped the sword and yuria doesn't seem mad with me.
ok probably a silly question but does killing her count as sin?
Where is this darkmoon tomb??
I can't find Yuria. She is not one of the statues and not in de Darkmoon Tomb
I screwed bothe the questline of Yoel and Anri up somewhere in the catacombs. Did I miss a location Yuria could be at?
I accidentally killed pilgrim when doing Yurias questline. I guess that can't be helped? I'll have to start game over if i want Yurias questline ending? Thanks for possible answers already.
I don't get it.
I killed Horrace - told Anri location of Horrace
He gave me the ring at the catacombs
I exhaust his dialogue and leave (I did not even look for the Pilgrim statue, didn't know it existed)
I killed Pontiff
Went to Anor londo and there is no summon sign to help Anri
What did I miss ?
Summoned a player to the church to help with the pontiff, but the dude just killed the assassin and ruined the usurpation of fire ending I’ve been working for.
Will she spawn if Yuria of Londor already dead before we got to Irithyll of the Boreal Valley?
Will the sword of Avowal drop if I kill him when I'm supposed to marry Anri. I'm just curious. I'm also too lazy to playthough with a new character / go to next ng to find out but I don't want to risk usurpation ending either. If someone knows or is willing to find out, please do tell.
There is name "Old Woman of Londor" in game files (list of NPCs from Data1.bdt)
I got to the Church talked to Anri and left withour killing pilgrim. Then i go to the boss and there is her summon sing. Can someone explain this to me?Btw. i did go to the catacombs first but everything should be fine anyway right?
The pilgrim is the one who kills Anri. Because, if you kill the pilgrim, Anri lives.
i got to the church and Anri was there but the pilgrim not there, i hit all the statues and none came out of the statue. and Anri already left the church, can somebody help me??
Pic is yoel not the pilgrim tho they do look alike. small nitpick. will try to upload a pic of the right one