Pontiff's Left Eye
Pontiff's Left Eye is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Pontiff's Left Eye Effect
- Recovers 30 HP with successive attacks
- Weight: 0.9
- Will occasionally fully restore HP all at once if you land enough hits in a short timeframe, such as using a fast weapon against a crowd of enemies
- Heals 30 HP each healing tick.
- Below is a table listing the amount of hits it takes for a weapon to proc the healing effect in as short as window as possible. Testing methodology and notes are below.
|Weapon Class||One Handed Light||Two Handed Light||One Handed Heavy||Two Handed Heavy|
|Paired Straight Swords||7||6||8||-|
|Paired Curved Swords||7||6||7||-|
|Greataxes||10||11||Too Slow||Too Slow|
|Great Hammer||12||9||Too Slow||Too Slow|
|Ultra Greatsword||9||12||Too Slow||Too Slow|
|Farron Greatsword||9||6||Too Slow||-|
- Tried variety of different weapons attacking against enemy invader going as fast as possible, accounting for minimal breaks between stamina regens, with multiple tests. Actual results may vary a little, but are for the most part very reproducable in testing.
- 40 END and Chloranthy Ring used for Stamina during testing. Test character was proficient with all weapons used in testing.
- Weapon Arts count towards the combo counter.
- Charged attacks count for more points on the combo counter.
- Healing effect may proc before actual hit connects from input.
- Invaders may see healing effect before healing effect actually occurs, or when it never occurs in the first place.
- Weapons with vastly different movesets from their standard may have a bit different results from their weapon class. For example, the weapon "Halberd" has a partial spear moveset, and has different results from the rest of the Halberd weapon class for the most part.
- One hit landed just after the enemy died counts towards the combo counter (tested with Sellsword Twinblades, two handed: two light attacks while target is alive, the third one while the target is dead, completing the combo and healing the player)
- Trivia goes here