Prayer Set is an Armor Set in Dark Souls 3.
Prince Lothric's hood, robe and skirt.
The prince, destined to be a Lord of Cinder, was cherished by the royal family, despite being born into illness, a frail and shriveled child.
His swaddling, clothes were made of aged, coarse cloth used in ancient prayer, and are all that he has ever worn.
Location/Where to Find
- Found in a chest after the first Bonfire in Lothric Castle. The chest is on the right side of the room.
Notes and Tips
- The Prayer Set is aesthetically very similar to the Daughters of Chaos' Gold-Hemmed Set, which does not appear in Dark Souls III. Noticeable differences are the inclusion of more gold accents, and that the Prayer Set does not completely obscure the player character's face.
- When doing some gestures such as Path of the Dragon, some clipping will occur when wearing the Skirt of Prayer.
- This set has the highest Curse resistance ingame when paired with Jailer Gloves to fill the arm slot. This set is a very effective counter to Basilisks.
Youtube Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
- Prince Lothric may have been based on Berserk's Griffith who likely inspired Dark Sun Gwyndolin. (read article)
Hood of Prayer
Robe of Prayer
|Armor Type||Chest Armor|
Skirt of Prayer
Images go here...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The hood is the best part of the whole set
might want to clean it up a bit since lothric is mortally sick its not impossible that he threw up on his rode's poor child
Me: Mom, can we get a gold hemmed black set at home?
Mom: We already got a gold hemmed black set at home.
God hemmed black set at home:
Nobody will say that this set is very similar to the Shadow of Yharnam?
Kinda funny how it has one of the highest curse resists in game but both Lothric and his brother Lorian are already cursed.
only i think than the chest piece of this armour look like a pijama?
Lothric: *Exists* Griffith: "It's free real estate."
quelana = lorian. only one armor like this and only worn by one person, so therefore they are one and the same. Think about it.
Looks similiar to what Mergo's Wetnurse wears
if the Prince of Lotrhic always wears it why do we found it neatly packed inside a chest? I think FROM wanted to tell us something here. That there is only one prayer set. And only one prince.
The statue you see shortly before fighting Vordt wears the prayer set. Prince Lothrics set. So has someone hoped Lothric would fight Sulyvahn and take the Profaned GS (before it was clear that he was crippled) from him or was the prayer set once Sulyvahns clothes?
If He never worn other clothing, why isnt He naked during the fight? Because... U find it hours before ..
Karla's Gloves fit very well with this set
From the Lothric Castle Bonfire head to the room, that leads outside to the stairs. At the wall opposite of the exit sits a chest. There you can find it. I don't know if you have to defeat the twin princes first, I myself found it after the fight.
where I can find this? *spoiler* >> Just beat the twin princes
gold hemmed black set?