Prayer Set is an Armor Set in Dark Souls 3.
Prince Lothric's hood, robe and skirt.
The prince, destined to be a Lord of Cinder, was cherished by the royal family, despite being born into illness, a frail and shriveled child.
His swaddling, clothes were made of aged, coarse cloth used in ancient prayer, and are all that he has ever worn.
- Found in a chest after the first Bonfire in Lothric Castle. The chest is on the right side of the room.
- The Prayer Set is aesthetically very similar to the Daughters of Chaos' Gold-Hemmed Set, which does not appear in Dark Souls III. Noticeable differences are the inclusion of more gold accents, and that the Prayer Set does not completely obscure the player character's face.
- When doing some gestures such as Path of the Dragon, some clipping will occur when wearing the Skirt of Prayer.
- This set has the highest Curse resistance ingame when paired with Jailer Gloves to fill the arm slot. This set is a very effective counter to Basilisks.
Youtube Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
- Prince Lothric may have been based on Berserk's Griffith who likely inspired Dark Sun Gwyndolin. (read article)
Images go here...