The dessicated right hand of a white-faced locust that rose from the abyssal swamp, that happens to perform as a catalyst for sorcery.
The white-faced locusts were meant to beckon men to the dark with sermons, but most of them are unable to think past their own stomachs, the unruly mob!
Skill: Feasting Branch
Use souls to weave a sharp branch to fillet prey. Can be used repeatedly.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- Has 229 spellbuff at 60 Intelligence.
- Has slightly lower spellbuff than the Court Sorcerer's Staff and lacks Steady Chant. This makes it a bad choice for mages whose playstyle depends on these two things. It is more suited for battle mages however due to its Weapon Art.
- Works well with Farron Flashsword for expanding its melee movesets.
- The damage of the Weapon Art appears to scale with strength rather than intelligence.
Location/Where to Find
- The Ringed City: From the Ringed City Streets bonfire head into the swamp and head straight. Head past a few Locust men and head to the right of the huge Judicator enemy in the middle. There will be a corpse hanging from a structure here. Be careful as it is surrounded by hidden Locust Men.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Requires ?? souls and ?? ore to + ?? (upgrade information here)
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)