Quelana Pyromancy Tome is a Key Item in Dark Souls 3.
Quelana Pyromancy Tome
- Found in the Smouldering Lake.
- From the Old King's Antechamber bonfire, go through the illusionary wall on the far side of the room that drops down into the hall of fire orbs and pyromancer demons. Follow the far wall left to the end of the room; you should see a corridor with a rat in it.
- You may follow the rat and drop into a lava pit to pick up two items; Toxic Mist and the White Hair Talisman. Take the stairs up out of the pit.
- Alternatively, take the first door on your right into a root-infested catacomb with several rats. One of the far walls is illusionary.
- Note: Lava hurts. Bring fire protection or be ready to drink estus quickly. Mind the lava slimes.
- The cloth wrapped around the tome is reminiscent of bandages that may be wrapped around a burn.
- Quelana of Izalith, whom the description refers to, is a pyromancer from Dark Souls 1, who taught the three pyromancies given by this tome.
- The corpse lies before a spider resembling the Fair Lady from Dark Souls 1. Quelana and the Fair Lady were sisters, both daughters of chaos.
- Attempting to give the tome to Cornyx grants dialogue, revealing the fate of Quelana.