Reversal Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
- Causes males to perform female actions, and vice-versa.
- Weight: 0.5
- Found in the Darkmoon Tomb in Anor Londo, in a hidden chest to the right of the large coffin altar.
- When wearing this ring, the players stance and walk/run animations changes to that of the opposite gender.
- Male stance being slightly wider and female stance being thinner
- Male walk/run animation being more stiff and female walk/run animation having more swagger/swing
- Does not affect the player's voice when taking damage or performing gestures.
- Example image of the stance difference between male and female when wearing the ring:
- This is a reference to the child of Lord Gwyn from the first Dark Souls game, as Dark Sun Gwyndolin was born a boy but raised as a girl and was encountered in the Darkmoon tomb where you find this ring.
- This may also be a reference to how Anri of Astora's gender changes depending on the players gender, as the ring is found in the same chamber where one of Anri's story lines can end. Or it could symbolize being both male and female after getting "married", essentially absorbing Anri into yourself.
- It has also been speculated that Anri has a female body regardless of your character's gender, and that this ring and the voice is the only difference between Anri's male and female character. Anri's marriage-prepared corpse looks distinctly female for both genders, but it's harder to tell if this is also true for the normal character since the armor mostly hides gender specific differences.