Ring of Favor is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Ring of Favor
Ring of Favor Effect
- Increases max HP by 3%, max Stamina by 8.5%, and max Equip Load by 5%
- +1: Increases max HP by 4.5%, max Stamina by 9.5%, and max Equip Load by 6%
- +2: Increases max HP by 5%, max Stamina by 10.5% and max Equip Load by 7%
- +3: Increases max HP by 6%, max Stamina by 11.5% and Equip Load by 8%
- Weight: 1.5
Where to Find Ring of Favor
- Guaranteed drop from one of the Sulyvahn's Beasts near Archdeacon McDonnell. To reach McDonnell start from the Pontiff Sulyvahn bonfire. Go through the door and make your way through the courtyard full of Giant Slaves. Enter the building that can be used to reach the Silver Knights. On the ground floor, strike at the wall on the left to reveal a ladder headed down. You will face a difficult battle facing 2 Sulyvahn Beasts. Bait one beast with a bow to make the battle easier.
- (NG+) +1 version can be found in Pontiff Sulyvahn's boss room on the second floor behind a pillar. Go around to the second floor past the clerics, when inside go straight ahead across the bridge and it will be on the second last pillar ahead of you.
- Contrary to its Dark Souls 1 counterpart this ring does not break upon removal and can be swapped out freely.
- The ring's effect has noticably diminished with each consecutive installment. In the original Dark Souls it provded a 20% increase to Health, Stamina, and Equipment Load at the expense of being unable to remove the ring without destroying it. It's Dark Souls 2 parallel, the Third Dragon Ring, gave a 7.5% increase to Health, and 12.5% to Stamina and Equipment Load, the main drawback being the ring had lower than average durability value, leaving it prone to break if the player took excessive damage over time, or was exposed to even small amounts of acid damaged, although unlike the original it could be repaired once broken. The trend is observable in the game's spiritual cousin Bloodborne as well, where it's parallel, the "Clockwise/Anti-Clockwise Metamorphsis" runes offered identical boosts to Health and Stamina in their most powerful varieties to compared the original ring, but were split into separate items, requiring the player to set aside multiple slots if they wanted to mimic the full effect.