Paired black greatswords wielded by the Ringed Knights.
The arms of early men were forged in the Abyss, and betray a smidgen of life. For this the gods cast a seal of fire upon such weapons, and those who possessed them.
Cross the twin timeworn greatswords to reignite a short-lived flame. A lightning-quick upward heave slices the very air, and transitions into normal or strong attacks.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be buffed or infused.
- Reinforced using Twinkling Titanite
- This weapon is extremely powerful if you successfully combo the L1 attacks.
- The weapon skill starts off with a diagonal strike which then unleashes a short fiery projectile and can transition into an overhead leap R2 or a powerful thrusting attack with R1.
- Acts much like the Farron Greatsword in which you can activate the L1 attacks anytime during a R1/R2 combo and vice versa.
- This weapon is the only Paired Ultra Greatsword of the game.
- Has a higher poise health value than other Ultra Greatswords. While all the other Ultra Greatswords have a poise health value of 27.3, the RKPGS has 30.8 poise health. This means you can 39.3 poise to tank through other Ultra Greats instead of 45.9. All of this applies to the Fume Ultra Greatsword, since it also has 30.8 poise health.
Location/Where to Find
- The Ringed City: Drops from Ringed Knight carrying them just before the cathedral, right near the altar where you rank up the Spears of the Church.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)