Straight sword wielded by the Ringed Knights.
The arms of early men were forged in the Abyss, and betray a smidgen of life.
For this reason the gods cast a seal of fire upon these swords, and those who possessed them.
Stand ready with the timeworn blade as it restores its ancient brilliance and reignites a short-lived flame. From this stance transition to normal or strong attack.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- All weapons have motion values assigned to each attack, which are modifiers to AR that are associated with the attack being used.
- The Ringed Knight Straight Sword has a motion value of 200 on backstab, 250 on riposte, and 60+225 on Hornet Ring riposte. The motion value of a backstab with a straight sword does not change with Hornet Ring.
- The Ringed Knight Straight Sword has a range of 19.5sp on the 1h R1
- sp, or Shield Pokes, are a unit of measurable distance to determine the range of a weapon. Certain actions create different distances from a wall, allowing one to test the range of certain attacks. While this testing isn't 100% accurate, it is a very good indicator of the ranges of each attack.
- The Ringed Knight Straight Sword has thrusting R2 attacks.
- The recovery of all attacks can be canceled by quickly pressing the Weapon Skill button during the recovery frames of an attack.
- All parts of the weapon art are parryable.
- While holding the weapon art, movement is slowed to a walk, and stamina regen is greatly reduced.
- The Weapon Art R1 and R2 can be used immediately after activating the Weapon Skill, before the flame expands from the sword.
- When you run out of FP, the sword will still ignite while holding the Weapon Skill button, but not when you swing it.
- The weapon art adds a Flat 90 Fire damage increase to AR
Location/Where to Find
- The Ringed City: From the Ringed City Streets bonfire, head out into the swamp and head straight, past several Locust Men. Defeat or run by the judicator here and bank right, and up a small hill. It is here laying on a corpse near a Locust Man.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Ringed Knight Straight Sword Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)