Rope Firebomb is a Projectile in Dark Souls 3.
Rope Firebomb Usage
- Thrown behind and explodes, inflicting fire damage.
Rope Firebomb Locations
- Sold by Greirat for 50 souls each.
- This is also an item that can be left with the Twin Crows (Or Snuggly) at Firelink Shrine for a Titanite Chunk.
- 10 can be carried at a time, with up to 200 in storage.
- Can be thrown while running, making it a useful tool to ward off or punish pursuers.
- Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Okay, can someone actually draw up a scenario where this is useful? I'm just imagining "Uh oh, my opponent is behind me! I'd better... uh, try and throw something at them...? Without turning around or repositioning?"
i ended up with a large shard instead of chunk because this article is incorrect.
Rope Black Firebomb is much better and you can carry the same amount..
trading a rope firebomb with snuggly wont give you a titanite chunk, it will give you a large titanite shard. the black rope firebomb is the one that gives a titanite chunk
Max capacity is 600 now.
Long dongs shoot strong ropes.