Sacred seal of Archdeacon Klimt, who served Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth. Equip to pledge oneself to the Rosaria's Fingers covenant.
Rosaria's Fingers collect tongues in her name. Some do it to be reborn; others do it to help comfort their voiceless goddess."
Rosaria's Fingers is a Covenant in Dark Souls 3. The covenant can be gained by equipping the item Rosaria's Fingers which is located in Cathedral of the Deep. While a member of the Covenant, it allows you to be "reborn". Rebirth allows you to trade a Pale Tongue to reallocate your stats or change your appearance.
Rosaria's Fingers Information
- You must obtain the item "Rosaria's Fingers" and equip it.
- It is located in Cathedral of the Deep.
- You can turn in items at Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth.
Effects of covenant
- Rosaria's Fingers is a covenant that allows you to be "reborn". Rebirth allows you to trade a Pale Tongue to reallocate your stats or change your appearance. You have a maximum of 5 rebirths per NG Cycle. (You do not have to equip the covenant item to "rebirth" and change your stats or appearance.)
- You can still offer Pale Tongues to Rosaria if she is killed during Leonhard's sidequest and you don't return her soul.
- Offering any amount pale tongues will end Sirris' questline. Simply discovering the covenant will not, and neither will "buying" a rebirth / an aesthetic surgery.
- Rosaria's Fingers phantom color is red.
- Defeating blue defenders (Blue Sentinels or Blades of the Darkmoon) will earn you an additional Forked Pale Tongue, a double reward item.
- There is a cap of 99 Pale Tongues you can offer. After you reach this limit, you can't offer more, but you can still use Pale Tongue to rebirth.
- The Matchmaking Formula is Covenant Dependent:
|Summoning a White Phantom, Warrior of Sunlight, Mound-Maker or no covenant||Host - 10 - (Host * 0.1)||Host + 10 + (Host * 0.1)|
|Defending Summons of Blade of the Darkmoon or Blue Sentinel||Host - 20 - (Host * 0.2)||Host + (Host * 0.1)|
|Invasion from Warriors of Sunlight or no covenant||Invader - (Invader * 0.1)||Invader + 20 + (Invader * 0.1)|
Ranks are obtained by offering Pale Tongue. Acquire these by invading and successfully defeating a host, while you have the Covenant item equipped OR by killing Darkwraiths in Road of Sacrifices. You turn in these items at Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth in Cathedral of the Deep. You can also acquire Forked Pale Tongues from defeating blue phantoms. The rank requirements are additive, meaning you only have to earn a total of 30, not 10 and then another 30, to obtain all covenant rewards.
- Members of this seem to take the prefix of 'finger' before their name. These include Longfinger Kirk, Ringfinger Leonhard, and Yellowfinger Heysel. Some, however, do not, such as Creighton the Wanderer who according to Sirris is also a member.
- The NPC members of this covenant are references to the Dark Souls and Bloodborne games: Yellowfinger Heysel is a reference to Demon's Souls (the crown she wears bears resemblance to the Old Monk's Head Wrap); Longfinger Kirk is a reference to Dark Souls I; Creighton the Wanderer is a reference to Dark Souls II; Ringfinger Leonhard is a reference to Bloodborne (his gear looks similar to the Hunter's Set from Bloodborne); and if the player is a member of Rosaria's Fingers, then they can count as a reference to Dark Souls III.
- Although you only get "reborn" 5 times per playthrough, there is a glitch that allows the player to reborn infinitely without lowering the count. The steps can be found in this thread.
- The Rosaria's Fingers symbol is an inverted papal cross.
Covenant: Rosaria's Fingers
Discover Rosaria's Fingers covenant.