Sage's Crystal Staff is a Staff in Dark Souls 3.
Crystal catalyst presented as a gift from the Crystal Sages to their favorite pupil, Kriemhild.
Crystal spheres devour the will of the user, and this staff increases the potency of sorceries at the cost of increased FP consumption by Skills.
Skill: Steady Chant
Boost the strength of sorceries for a very short period. Works while equipped in either hand.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused but can be Buffed by using Steady Chant.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scales.
- With Steady Chant activated, it increases Sorcery damage by 30%. This is significantly more than the 10% damage increase the other Staves get from Steady Chant. However, this version consumes much more FP than the other Steady Chants and without it activated, it is much weaker.
- At 60 INT it has a spellbuff of 207.
- Steady chant applies to any Stave that happens to be in use by the player if the player is using multiple Staves, as such it's advisable to dual wield this with the Court Sorcerer Staff given it usually will have a higher Spell Buff. Apply the unique version of Steady Chant the Sage's Crystal Staff has and cast your magic with the Court Sorcerer Staff for some truly punishing damage.
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Requires ?? souls and ?? ore to + ?? (upgrade information here)
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)