Sage Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Sage Ring Effect
- Increases virtual Dexterity, effectively decreasing spell casting time for all schools of magic. Maximum Casting Speed is reached at 50 Dexterity. These rings allow low dexterity builds reach the casting speed cap:
- +0 Version:
- +30 Virtual Dexterity
- 20 Dexterity to reach Casting Cap
- +1 Version:
- +35 Virtual Dexterity
- 15 Dexterity to reach Casting Cap
- +2 Version:
- +40 Virtual Dexterity
- 10 Dexterity to reach Casting Cap
- +0 Version:
- Weight: 0.7
Where to Find Sage Ring
- From the Crucifixion Woods bonfire in Road of Sacrifices, facing the two Exiles of Farron, turn left towards some ruins that are very slightly flooded with water. The Sage Ring will be in those ruins, be wary of a Lycanthrope to your right when you enter the ruins.
- (NG+) +1 Version found in the rafters above the Grand Archives. Drop down from the roof where the winged knights are located. () (video location)
- (NG++) +2 Version: from the Dancer bonfire go up the ladder and head left to the Consumed King's Garden. When riding the elevator down get ready to roll off halfway. Head right for an Estus Shard, then head left to the broken staircase. When on the staircase look behind you and you'll see the ring. () (video location)
- Virtual Dexterity is Dexterity only affecting spell casting.
- Witchtree Branch & Saint-tree Bellvine both give +99 Virtual Dexterity, but the cap is 50 virtual dexterity so there isn't an effective difference between them and Sage Ring +2 for most builds.
- Wrath of God Testing:
- 20 Dexterity, cast time = 2.9 seconds
- 20 Dexterity & Sage Ring (50 total Virtual Dex), cast time = 2.3 seconds.