Saint's Chime is a Chime in Dark Souls 3.
Description of text goes here.
Notes and Tips:
- Can NOT be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite.
- The cage transport is located behind a few houses where you need to climb over first. You can get there from the second bonfire located in Undead Settlement. Travel through the house, when you get outside on the otherside of the house there is a bridge to the right. Cross the bridge and go right again. There are a few enemies on the roof shooting arrows at you so watch out! Climb on the roof and walk to the right again, there you can fall down (take little damage) and there you see the enemy walking around with a cage on his back. As long you don't attack him he remains non-hostile, but don't walk in front of him. Sneak behind him to use the cage.
Location/Where to Find
- Looted from a corpse
- Can be obtained after defeating Curse-Rotted Greatwood or via the cage transport.
- When you leave the boss area you walk forward and follow the road. You will then find an entrance to the right. Down there you will see a rat, but be careful because after dropping down there will be coming 6 more rats out of the holes in the wall. After killing all the rats there will be a ladder that goes up and right next to it you will find the Saint's Chime.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Requires ?? souls and ?? ore to + ?? (upgrade information here)
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)