Scholar's Candlestick is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
A candlestick covered in ivory scales once used by the Scholars of the Great Archives.
This served as their guiding light, as well as a tool of self-restraint. Even today, wielders of this weapon benefit from the resulting sorcery-strengthening properties.
Skill: Guiding Light
A candle provides a temporary source of light which reveals additional guidance.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed
- Reinforced with Titanite.
- Boosts Sorceries damage by 10% across all upgrade levels, including Magic and Dark Sorceries.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other Sorcery damage increase items:
- As long as the player has the weapon equipped in one hand at all times, the damage buff will still be granted even if they lack the requirements to wield it properly.
- Reinforcing the weapon does not boost bonus sorcery damage.
- The Scholar's Candlestick may be linked to Sticky White Stuff and "White Blood".
Location/Where to Find
- Drops from Scholars wielding this weapon in the Grand Archives
- Can be bought from Shrine Handmaid (if you give her Greirat's Ashes after doing the requirements below) or it can be bought from Greirat of the Undead Settlement (if he survives his 2nd expedition through Irithyll) for 3500 souls.
Youtube Moveset and Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)