Seed of a Giant Tree is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
Seed of a Giant Tree
- Use to make enemies hostile towards invaders.
- Also reacts to NPC invaders.
- Especially effective against Londor Pale Shade and Knight Slayer Tsorig since they tends to invade areas with large amount of enemies nearby.
- Drop at the crow nest to receive the Iron Leggings - the leg part of the Armor of the Sun Set
- Obtained from the dead giant-shaped tree at both Firelink Shrines in the Cemetery of Ash and Untended Graves. Look just before the Tower Door near the cliff.
- 10% chance to spawn when invaded. Increases by 10% each time until maxing at 50%. Resets to 10% when obtained.
- The tree can only have one seed waiting to be collected at a time, even if multiple invaders have been banished since you last checked the tree.
- Players can hold 3 seeds at a time and store 600.
- As of Regulation 1.33 App Version 1.13, Seeds now only last for 45 seconds, but their spawn rate has been increased
- You can also no longer trade Seeds with other players. You can drop them, but no one else will be able to see them and pick them up.
- As an invader, you can tell if the host has used a seed by the status effect icon (rather than waiting to see whether NPCs attack you)
- Trivia goes here