Sellsword Set is an Armor in Dark Souls 3.
Metal (Piece Name) interwoven with coarse cloth. Able to endure the hardships of battle and prolonged travel.
It is light considering the build, striking a fine balance between absorption and substance.
Frequent shield users lighten the load by wearing a gauntlet on only one arm.
These cloth trousers and leather boots are of no real note, but are durable and allow for easy movement.
Location/Where to Find
- Starting gear of the Mercenary
- Road of Sacrifice in the area with the Black Knight and Farron Coal
- Fextra Video location (starts at 1h 5m 39s)
Notes and Tips
- You can also get the sellsword twin blades in this area. Underneath the armor set location, on same level to the right of the black knight.
- The Sellsword Set boasts fairly balanced protection against both physical and elemental damage. On top of this, its durability is some of the highest in the game. For these reasons, it's a good idea to wear this when one is farming for souls and items, when there is a long trip from one bonfire to the next.
- This set can be found on a couple of corpses in Irithyll Dungeon near where you do the Path of the Dragon emote.
- Aside from the helmet, the Sellsword Set bears resemblance to the armor worn by the character Guts in the "Golden Age Arc" of Berserk.
Youtube Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
|Armor Type||Chest Armor|
Images go here...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This chest piece, Nameless knight helm or no helm, sunset guantlets and herald trousers for a solid golden age guts cosplay
Al habibi armor
Great for weapon buff builds, you can be an FF5 Mystic Knight.
Have you seen those warriors from Hammerfell? They got curved swords. CURVED SWORDS!
Why does putting this armour on suddenly make me want to put my grasses on??
golden age arc be like
This set's helmet is it's best part, for anyone looking for something different than the very usual ragged hoods and shiny and rusted metal helms of dark souls.
This vs. Cathedral Knight
Deus Vult infidels!
this armor with the elite knight helm looks badass
in practical use the set's defense to weight ratio is totally out of wack i switched to the masters set after starting as a merc and finding this set completely useless
t. alberto barbosa
Unfortunately, when worn together with the sword, the scabbard very nasty clipping through a cloak.
is there any way to get this set without choosing the mercenary class at the beginning of the game?
even more so once someone removes the skirt part in a mod (hopefully)
without the helm this is the armor of gatsu before the Eclipse