Sellsword Set is an Armor in Dark Souls 3.
Metal (Piece Name) interwoven with coarse cloth. Able to endure the hardships of battle and prolonged travel.
It is light considering the build, striking a fine balance between absorption and substance.
Frequent shield users lighten the load by wearing a gauntlet on only one arm.
These cloth trousers and leather boots are of no real note, but are durable and allow for easy movement.
- Starting gear of the Mercenary
- Road of Sacrifice in the area with the Black Knight and Farron Coal
- Fextra Video location (starts at 1h 5m 39s)
- You can also get the sellsword twin blades in this area. Underneath the armor set location, on same level to the right of the black knight.
- The Sellsword Set boasts fairly balanced protection against both physical and elemental damage. On top of this, its durability is some of the highest in the game. For these reasons, it's a good idea to wear this when one is farming for souls and items, when there is a long trip from one bonfire to the next.
- The Sellsword Armor shares a loose resemblance to Guts' Golden Age armor from Berserk.
- This set can be found on a couple of corpses in Irithyll Dungeon near where you do the Path of the Dragon emote.
Youtube Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Images go here...