|Weakness||Frostbite, Bleed, Thrust, Lightning|
|Resistances||Standard, Strike, Slash, Fire,|
Serpent-Man is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Serpent-Man Enemy Description
- These Serpent-Men are smaller and faster than their large predecessors in Dark Souls I.
- The Archdragon Peak variant uses a shotel and a shield. They can also spit fire.
- Those with dual-daggers equipped are capable of a deadly Parry & Riposte attack.
Serpent-Man Combat Information
- Larger snake men are more resistant to stagger, but still staggerable with successive strikes.
- Larger versions have deadlier close range fire attacks.
- Small Serpent-man deals Slash Damage, Thrust Damage and Fire Damage.
- Large Serpent-man deals Standard Damage and Fire Damage.
- Weak to Frostbite, Lightning Damage, Bleed and Thrust Damage.
- Resistant to Standard Damage, Strike Damage, Slash Damage and Fire Damage.
- Can be lured.
- Cannot be Rapported.
- Small Serpent-Men can be parried, large can't be parried.
- Small Serpent-Men can parry the player.
- Small Serpent-Men can stretch out their neck for a grab-and-smash.
- Fireball attack cannot be spell-parried.
- Large Serpent-man attacks can clip throught walls.
Serpent-Man Notes & Trivia
- Likely to be successors of the Serpent-Men of King's Field and Souls series.
- The Ancient Dragon Greatshield conveys that Man-Serpents are the descendants of ancient dragons. Perhaps the true form these possibly former humans sought was dragon. as they populate archdragon peak and breathe fire. All they lack are wings, and maybe horns for style.
- You can farm large titanite shards. Larger snakemen may drop titanite chunks sometimes.
- They drop lightning gems sometimes.
|Archdragon Peak (NG)||???||1500||Titanite Chunks, Lightning Gems, ???|
Archdragon Peak (NG+)
|590||3000||Titanite Chunks, Lightning Gems, ???|
|Archdragon Peak (NG+2)||649||3300|
|Archdragon Peak (NG+3)||678||3375|
|Archdragon Peak (NG+4)||708||3601|
|Archdragon Peak (NG+5)||767||3675|
|Archdragon Peak (NG+6)|
|Archdragon Peak (NG+7)|