Shield Splitter is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Shield Splitter
Notes & Information
- Will deal damage to enemies even if they are blocking. The amount of damage that will be dealt through the shield varies based on what weapon is being used.
- The skill Darkdrift behaves similarly to this skill.
- The skill has different properties depending on which weapon is used.
- Mail Breaker: Fastest startup and can combo into itself.
- Spear/Arstor's Spear: Slowest startup but has the longest range and has Poise.
- Estoc/Irithyll: Lacks, poise, range, or speed.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I found this better in terme of damage than Charge. Too bad (or not ?) it is a rare WA and only for shorter spears.
mail breaker has the fastest of all the versions and combos into itself
the spears have very large hitboxes but are slowest
the rapiers dont really get either benefit, but having shield piercing is still cool regardless,
darkdrift has essentially the same weapon art and is great for pseudo combos
Best weapon skill for shield huggers. Especially people who try to parry as the parry frames for this move-set are crazy high.
"this makes it a useful tool AGAINST those who like to hide behind their shield."
I think shield splitter is bugged, from the description I assume that it ignores shields and does full damage but I find that is rarely the case and it just hits hard when shields are down.