Silvercat Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Silvercat Ring Effect
- While the player can still die from sufficient heights, they will otherwise take no fall damage.
- Weight: 0.6
- Given by Sirris at Firelink Shrine, as thanks for helping her kill Creighton at the bridge in Irithyll.
- Does not save you from instant death falls that would otherwise kill you. This does include cliffs, but it also includes any long fall. Use with caution. You can check if a fall can kill you with Prism Stones.
- Warning! If you offer a Pale Tongue to Rosaria, before finishing the Sirris line; It will void it, resulting in missing out on several items including Silvercat Ring (You may re-spec or alter appearance as long as you do not offer Pale Tongue).
- Shrine Handmaid will buy it for only 50 souls, which is the worst price possible among all rings.
- The Silvercat Ring was also in Dark Souls 2, but only reduced falling damage.
- The cat creature referred to in the description is likely Sweet Shalquoir from Dark Souls 2. or, perhaps, from Dark Souls I, or it could be suggesting those two are actually one and the same.