Smough's Great Hammer is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Twisted great Hammer associated with Smough, the last knight to remain at his post, guarding the ruined cathedral.
Restore HP while attacking, a carryover from Smough's past as an executioner.
Anchor weapon in earth to temporarily boost poise. Damage reduced while activated.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- Second heaviest great hammer.
- Second most powerful of the Great Hammers.
- Every successful hit restores the user's health by 2.
- This Great Hammer, along with Morne's Great Hammer and Ledo's Great Hammer, have a higher poise health value than the other Great Hammers, with 32.9 poise health instead of the usual 30.8. This means you can have much less poise and still be able to tank through the other Ultras.
Location/Where to Find
- Found in a chest in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley in the building with the paintings and Silver Knights, on the second floor.
- (Video Location fextralife video starting at 1h 56m 3s) (video location)
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Smough's Great Hammer Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)