Sorcery imparted by the first of the Scholars, when Lothric and the Grand Archives were but young.
Fires a torrential volley of souls.
The first of the Scholars doubted the linking of the fire, and was alleged to be a private mentor to the Royal Prince.
- Found in: Lothric Castle in the Grand Archive behind a hidden room with a Boreal Knight.
- Video Location
- This sorcery has multiple damage frames. This means to get full damage out of it, your target needs to stand in the beam for the full duration and enemies can dodge some of the damage if hit while moving.
- Players will typically got knocked down in only a couple of hits, stopping the beam from doing even as much damage as a Heavy Soul Arrow.
- Each tick of damage from Soul Stream inflicts (Spell Buff x 0.80) magic damage before resistances.
- This sorcery has one of the longest wind-ups in the game and one of the fastest moving projectiles.
- This sorcery does not track enemies at all and can be dodged easily if prepared.
- It seems that this sorcery can go through walls, useful for hitting players trying to find cover [tested in the pillars of Archdragon peak].