Soul of Consumed Oceiros is a Boss Soul in Dark Souls 3.
Soul of Consumed Oceiros
Soul of Consumed Oceiros Usage
- Can be consumed for 12,000 Souls
- Can be used to make White Dragon Breath or Moonlight Greatsword via Soul Transposition
Soul of Consumed Oceiros Locations
- Obtained by defeating Oceiros, the Consumed King
- The White Dragon Breath spell seems easily outclassed in cast speed and damage by the Crystal Soul Spear.
- Oceiros' soul, along with the Soul of a Crystal Sage and Soul of Sister Friede, are the only three souls the have a light blue hue to it. This is compareable to Aldrich and the Deacons of the Deep, in which both of their souls are the only ones to a dark blue hue to them.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
It's Logan's spell taken from Tanky tail Dragon without leg in Darksouls 1
Outclassed in damage and speed by crystal soul spear? This isn't even the page for the spell for one, and they're also different spells suited for different purposes. What is the point of even mentioning that? That's like saying Repair outclasses Hidden Weapon.
If you're going to close off editing the wiki by anyone except your elite uber-friends, then keep your subjective***** in the comment section.
ngl I kind of wish instead of WDB, we got that big ol' staff that Oceiros starts the fight with as a sort of greathammer-stave hybrid. B O N K
I don't find that the Soul of Friede have "a light blue hue", it's a completely different design. I think that the souls of Oceiros and the Crystal Sage have the same design because they two share a link with Seath, Logan and crystals. In the same fashion, Aldrich and the Deacons have a "dark blue hue", because they are related to the Deep and the Church of the Deep.
White Dragon Breath or Moonlight Greatsword? I can't decide
White dragon breath is not "outclassed" by crystal soul spear, it is a different type of spell altogether and very useful in pvp if you actually know how to use more than 2 spells. You can free aim it much more easily than a soul spear, which allows you to catch people that are smart enough to run in semi-circles around your other spells, since they don't track at all in this game.
I keep dying and everyone is saying he's easy
doing a mage build and don't know what to choose
I am curious the lore of this dude, who is Ocellotte, I notice their name is a lot like Shanallotte who was a child of dragons.