Speckled Stoneplate Ring
Speckled Stoneplate Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Speckled Stoneplate Ring Effect
Increases magic, fire, lightning and dark Absorption as a function of current absorptions.
PVE: damage from non-player sources
- +0 = 5%
- +1 = 7%
- PVP: Damage from other players
- +0 = 2%
- +1 = 3%
Where to Find Speckled Stoneplate Ring
- Found on a corpse in Smouldering Lake behind a smallish, man-made brick wall jutting out from a large rock formation. From the Demon Ruins bonfire, backtrack out to the lake. Hug the left wall of the lake until you find the brick wall set into the cliff., then stand still so the ballista can fire a spear to destroy the wall, revealing the corpse. (Location Video \ Image)
- Alternatively, from the Abandoned Tomb bonfire, head straight across the lake. You can see the brick wall set into the cliff almost immediately; it is to the left of the first tree in the lake.
- If you disabled the ballista, it can be reactivated by pulling the lever underneath it again.
- (NG+) +1 Version: In the arena where you find the first Big Crystal Lizard, in the Cemetery of Ash () (video location)
- If you have already deactivated the ballista, you can reactivate it by using the same lever you used to deactivate it at the bottom of the device.
- Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
One the one hand, I missed it. On the other hand it sucks so I don't care.
Why is it gutted so hard in PvP man...
Finding the existance of this ring after deactivating the ballista is the biggest blue balls moment I've ever gotten.
You can also get it by killing Siegmeyer of Catarina outside of Sen's Fortress
Yeah cool looking ring and ****, decent effects I guess, not worth getting when the plus 1 version is easy enough to get.
Someone PLEASE find a way to get this without turning the ballista back on.
"Increases absorption as a function of current absorptions"
OK so what function is it? Does it work the better the bigger current absorptions are, or is it the other way around?
Just call me angel of the morning angels BABY
The Speckled Stoneplate Ring+1 location is here!
seriously? i have to go through all the trouble i did to DEACTIVATE the mega avelin to REACTIVATE it? wth?
well, that's stupid.
Dammit no +2 at least
I can't seem to find the " L E V E L " I used to deactivate the Ballista, I used a lever to do it... Help? (LOL Look at me I'm a grammar Nazi, Aren't I helpful? I'm so Helpful. Did you guys see how helpful I was?)
You need to have all rings in your inventory to get the achievement, to answer that guys question from 2 months ago.
YOU CAN REACTIVATE THE BALLISTA TO GET THIS RING! CAPS INTENDED!
I sold loads of the rings will I still get trophy for getting the rest
For some reason, the ring isn't there in cemetary of ash. Anyone else experiencing the same problem (I'm in NG+, not NG++)
Can it be destroyed by a great bow arrow?
So what if you already turned off the thing that shoots the arrows are you just screwed
What if I stopped the ballista and hadn't broke the wall yet? Is there any other way to get the ring? Will the base version still be available on NG+?
Any way to get it?
Re-enable it and go back
I noticed this is a thing AFTER disabling the super Ballista. Any way to get it now?