Spotted Whip is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Whip mottled with venomous-looking spots. Favored by some female pyromancers of the Great Swamp.
As its noxious appearance would suggest, damage from this whip poisons its victims, slowly but surely guiding them to their deaths.
Strike from the left to evade shields and deal a stinging blow that temporarily slows stamina recovery. The shackles of bondage lie deep in the hearts of all humankind.
Notes and Tips:
- Reinforced using Titanite.
- Cannot be Infused, but can be Buffed
- Like all the other whips, it cannot be parried but also cannot riposte, backstab, or plunge attack.
- Like all whips it cannot be deflected off shields, walls, or buffed players. This allows for it to attack through walls.
Location/Where to Find
- Located where you first found Cornyx of the Great Swamp in Undead Settlement after summoning White Phantom Great Swamp Cuculus and defeating Old Demon King. Cuculus must stay alive the entire fight; if she dies and the boss is killed the whip along with her armor will not spawn.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Spotted Whip Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)