"Official description goes here"
- Can be killed.
- Trader, which player will meet shortly after entering The Dreg Heap.
- Player can ask her about The Ringed City.
- At some moment of The Ringed City DLC, she dies. There is a theory suggesting, that she transforms into an Angel, which - due to long distance - will be passive towards player.
- However, if the player killed her, the said angel would be hostile and unkillable.
- List of items that refer to this NPC: Old Woman's Ashes
- You can find Stone-humped Hag outside of the room containing The Dreg Heap bonfire sitting by the ledge before the first drop.
- When you have completed The Ringed City (Waking up Filainore) if you return to her spot you will find Old Woman's Ashes.
- Souls: NG (??), NG+ (??), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Weapons: None
- Armor: None
- Key: ??
- Other: ??
(Remove irrelevant fields)
|Rusted Gold Coin||3||1800|
- Weak to Fire Damage.
- Strong against ?? , ?? and ?? damage.
- Weak Spot: ??
- Use ?? Item
First encounter dialogue
Oh, your head's square on your shoulders, is it?
I thought that clamouring tin can was the last, but here we go again.
What is it you want from this old stone-humped hag?
I've nothing for you, not a smithereen. I just like to stand here, and take in the view.
Well, that came out of nowhere.
You think an old stone-humped hag would be brimming with goodies?
I've none of that, not a smithereen.
Strange little lad, you are.
Strange little lass, you are.
What on earth do you see in me?
At the close of the Age of Fire, all lands meet at the end of the earth.
Great kingdoms and anaemic townships will be one and the same.
The great tide of human enterprise, all for naught.
That's why I'm so taken by this grand sight.
This must be what it's like to be a god.
Oh, if you just can't stop yourself, at least hear this.
Far below, there's a deep, dark hole carved out of a tree.
From time to time, voices brim from the depths of the cavity even now.
Mutterings of the very demon that Prince Lorian spoke of, I'm sure.
Horrible sounds, of an afflicted thing yet cursing men.
Why, where did you hear that name, love?
Oh, it doesn't matter. I'll tell you what I know.
The Ringed City is said to be at world's end.
Past this heap of rubbish, as far as one can go.
But you'd better think twice.
The forsaken Ringed City was walled off by the gods to contain the pygmies.
...and the dark soul is better left well alone.
Ahh, yes, it's just what you'd guess.
Legend says that the Ringed City lies at the end of the earth.
This heap of everything, you're looking right at it.
But be warned.
The pygmies were exiled to the Ringed City.
And no one should go near the dark soul.
You're not willing to reconsider, are you?
Well, that's just fine. It's a rare thing, to have a true duty.
Don't go and take it for granted, I suppose.
Won't do any better than this, not you or that poor tin can.
Keep your marbles intact, love.
At least until I lose mine.
When you see that tin can, pass the word along.
I'm afraid he's a little too brave for his own good.
Don't run off and die, love.
It's a nicer view with you in it.
...My time has come, has it?
Well, maybe I'll get to see an angel.
- Looks the same as Londor Pilgrims.
- Description of Old Woman's Ashes says that the hag was once wet-nurse of royalty. The Priestess Ring, which is associated with the Shrine Handmaiden makes a similar reference, suggesting that the hag is Shrine Handmaiden.