This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Sypha, speaker
- Build Level: 201
- Build Focus: PvE
- Build Main Stat: Intelligence
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: 1- Court sorcerer staff 2- Witch's locks
- Left Hand: 1- Demon scar 2- Sacred chime of Filianore
- Head: Crown of dusk
- Chest: Slave knight armor
- Hands: Desert pyromancer gloves
- Legs: Desert pyromancer skirt
- Rings: Great swamp ring, Witch's ring, Young dragon ring and the Bellowing dragoncrest ring
- Items: 14 Ashen estus and 1 Estus
Spells: Fire surge, Flame fan, Crystal soul spear and Soothing sunlight
"I serve no demon and I do no evil!" / "Do you have my back ? Always" / "I terrify them, Sypha disorients them and Alucard goes over the top"
I took inspiration from the tv show Castlevania to try and bring Sypha to DS3.
Same as any mage Sypha is best played mid distance and is meant to rely on her whip for trash and CSS for anything harder. She is a good ally against random invaders thanks to fire surge and CSS. Sypha is very good in coop du to her high damage and extended healing using soothing sunlight with Filianore's chime, really it's ridiculously large, which can save the day for your host. Beware if you want to play this build, it isn't optimal. Simply a cosplay.