Throwing Knife is a Projectile in Dark Souls 3.
- Throw at enemies to inflict damage.
- Sold by Greirat at Firelink Shrine for 20 souls (after saving him from his cell in the High Wall of Lothric)
- 14x at High Wall of Lothric:
- 6x On a corpse just to the right of the elevator when you go up. From the area with a lot of Red Eyed Knight bodies, where you fight the Winged Knight, head right and then right again, up the stairs and continue straight ahead till you reach the elevator. ()
- 8x On some remains at the bottom floor of the room directly below the Tower on the Wall bonfire. ()
- Can be deflected by the Splitleaf Greatsword weapon art.
- Has 55 base AR and scales with both strength and dexterity.
- Deals thrust damage.
- Trivia goes here