Titanite Chunk is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
- Reinforce regular Weapons to +9
- 12 chunks required in total to get a weapon from +6 to +9
- 2 chunks for +7
- 4 chunks for +8
- 6 chunks for +9
- Can be purchased infinitely for 13,000 souls from Shrine Handmaid after giving her the Dragon Chaser's Ashes.
- Trade a Black Firebomb or Rope Black Firebomb with Pickle-Pee, Pump-a-Rum in exchange for a Titanite Chunk in Firelink Shrine.
- 1x at Smouldering Lake: dropped by a Crystal Lizard in a tunnel.
- 2x at Irithyll Dungeon:
- 1x dropped from the sleeping Giant
- 1x from the Crystal Lizard in front of the sleeping Giant.
- 4x in Consumed King's Garden: in the area with mutated hollows before the bonfire and one up the elevator from the same area.
- 2x in Untended Graves: in the area with the Grave Wardens.
- 12x at Archdragon Peak:
- 3x Bonfire, one to the left of the castle entrance and one to the right behind a column of rocks and the third on the other side of the small over head bridge.
- 3x one inside the second tower left of the main area and 2 more on top of the third tower guarded by a giant axe wielding Serpent-man.
- 6x from the defeating second Ancient Wyvern.
- 13x at Lothric Castle:
- 4x after the first bonfire
- 5x after the Dragon Barracks bonfire beneath the bridge where you you encounter the Lothric Wyvern, another outside to the left after encountering the right infected wyvern foot. The last before the Dragon Slayer fog door up the ladder on the roof.
- 4x for killing the Pus of Man infecting both wyverns past Dragon Barracks Bonfire.
- 11x in Grand Archives:
- 1x just after the dragon slayer's bonfire to the right.
- 1x as you eneter Grand Archives one is to the right in the far corner.
- 1x is near the secret area where the titanite slab is located.
- 1x one is located where the spear lothric knight is patrolling.
- 1x one after the room with the two crystal lizard to the right.
- 1x one next to where you find the scholar's ring.
- 1x one outside where you first encounter a gargoyle.
- 2x on a balcony behind the ultra great sword lothric knight.
- 1x along the last series of roofs where 2 gargoyles spawn.
- 1x is where the storyteller enemies are to the far right and close to a Lothric Knight.
- Video Location 1
- Video Location 2
- 7x in The Dreg Heap:
- 1x Near The Dreg Heap bonfire,to the left, below the lone Harald Legion Knight.
- 2x in the building, near the fountain, immediately after the first Angel where many Murkmen spawn.
- 1x on a corpse by a pillar, after dropping down from the bridge after meeting Lapp for the first time.
- 1x After the Earthen Peak Ruins bonfire, over the collapsed structure to the left, on a corpse behind a boulder.
- 1x after the Earthen Peak bonfire, on a corpse near the farthest cliff's edge to the right of the Angel.
- Various locations in the poison swamp.
- Drops from Cathedral Knights and Hollow Slave in Consumed King's Garden.
- Drops from the Cathedral Grave Wardens in Untended Graves.
- Drops from Serpent-man at Archdragon Peak (rare drop).
- Drops from Lothric Knights, Cathedral Knights in Lothric Castle (rare drop) and Hollows (extremely rare).
- Drops from the Ascended Winged Knight trio on the roof of the Grand Archives.
- Possible drop from various enemies in Grand Archives.
- Rare drop from Corvian Knights in the village of Painted World of Ariandel (DLC).
- Common drop from Ringed Knights and Harald Legion Knights throughout The Ringed City (DLC). Occasionally, but still quite commonly, the Harald Legion Knights will drop multiple chunks at a time, with the maximum being 4.
- Rare drop from Hollow Slaves near the Earthen Peak bonfire
- It costs 156,000 souls to purchase 12 Titanite Chunks, which is the required amount to upgrade a weapon to +9
Blessed Gem ♦ Blood Gem ♦ Chaos Gem ♦ Crystal Gem ♦ Dark Gem ♦ Deep Gem ♦ Farron Coal ♦ Fire Gem ♦ Giant's Coal ♦ Heavy Gem ♦ Hollow Gem ♦ Lightning Gem ♦ Player Trade ♦ Poison Gem ♦ Profaned Coal ♦ Raw Gem ♦ Refined Gem ♦ Sage's Coal ♦ Sharp Gem ♦ Shriving Stone ♦ Simple Gem ♦ Titanite Scale ♦ Titanite Shard ♦ Titanite Slab ♦ Transposing Kiln