Tower Key is a Key Item in Dark Souls 3.
- Opens the access to the Bell Tower behind Firelink Shrine.
- Grants access to area containing Fire Keeper Soul, Homeward Bone, Estus Flask Shard, Covetous Silver Serpent Ring (in a chest behind an illusory wall across the rafters which are directly above the Bonfire), Estus Ring, Fire Keeper Set, a Crystal Lizard holding Twinkling Titanite, and Picklepum The Crow's nest.
- Inside Firelink Shrine, look towards the doorway leaving the area back to the tutorial area. If you face towards the tutorial area, there is a staircase on your left. Go up it. There will be an open area leading outside. The tower is just up a short staircase outside.
- Right as you get to the top of the tower from the spiral staircase, exit through the opening and traverse halfway across the bridge to where you'll find a crumbled section to your left. From that crumbled section, drop down onto a roof. At the very end of the roof is a dodecagonal section where you'll spot a nest containing Picklepum the Crow.
- On the section of the roof with Picklepum the Crow, from the edge, drop down to the lower sectioned ring. As you walk this section, you should find an inlet with some stairs leading back inside the shine area. Near the center of the criss-crossed buttresses, you'll find an Estus Shard. An illusory wall sits at the end of one of the buttresses, above the position of Lothric's Throne (directly down below); a chest with the Covetous Silver Serpent Ring will be waiting past the illusory wall.
- To get the Estus Ring and the Fire Keeper Set, you need to make careful jumps onto specific coffins on either side of the bridge just before the elevator to the top of the bell tower. The Estus Ring is on the right and is fairly easy, but the Fire Keeper Set on the left is more difficult. To get it, line yourself up with the first full line of tiles of the bridge and run straight down that line of tiles, jumping at the end. Be careful when leaving this room, as the Sword Master is waiting outside (if you haven't killed him already).
- Trivia goes here