Turtle Cleric is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- They have a hooded/shell on their back and what looks to be clerics robes.
- Uses a miracle with medium AoE, that heal their companions and deal high damage to player.
- If player is close, they attack with they hands dealing minor physical damage.
- Often met in group of 2-3 clerics.
- Due to shell can't be backstabbed, but hits in belly deals extra damage.
- They have a hooded/shell on their back where they retreat/curl up in when their HP is low. You can kick them to flip them on their backs and finish them off. Enemy and kick example
- Seems to be weak to frost and fire.
- Can be lured?
- Can be Rapported?
Notes & Trivia