Undead Hunter Charm is a Projectile in Dark Souls 3.
Undead Hunter Charm
Undead Hunter Charm Usage
- The charm is a thrown projectile that creates a small cloud on impact.
- Any undead or enemy player that passes through the cloud will be unable to use their Estus for 25 seconds.
- Can also put mimics (Avaricious Beings) to sleep.
Undead Hunter Charm Locations
- 2x at High Wall of Lothric: In one of the pots that you have to break. The pots are in a room below the roof that has the transforming enemy. (Watch the Item Location Video Guide)
- 3x outside Cathedral of the Deep, guarded by an Evangelist near the 3 crossbow wielding enemies at the roof.
- Can be purchased from Shrine Handmaid for 500 souls after giving her Paladin's Ashes
- Dropped by Man-grub in Cathedral of the Deep.
- Effect Duration: 25 seconds
- Just like they did in previous installments, throwing one on a Mimic will put it to sleep and cause it to give up its loot.