Undead Hunter Charm is a Projectile in Dark Souls 3.
Undead Hunter Charm
Undead Hunter Charm Usage
- The charm is a thrown projectile that creates a small cloud on impact. Any undead or enemy player that passes through the cloud will be unable to use their Estus for 25 seconds.
- Can also put Mimics to sleep, allowing them to be looted for items and the Symbol of Avarice.
Undead Hunter Charm Locations
- Sold by Shrine Handmaid for 500 souls. (After giving her Paladin's Ashes)
- 2x at High Wall of Lothric: In one of the pots that you have to break. The pots are in a room below the roof that has the transforming enemy. (Location Video)
- 3x at Cathedral of the Deep: Guarded by an Evangelist near the 3 crossbow wielding enemies at the roof.
- Dropped in Cathedral of the Deep by Man-grub.
- Player note 1
- Just like they did in previous installments, throwing one on a Mimic will put it to sleep and cause it to give up its loot.