Weapon once wielded by the Champion of the Undead Match. A special paired set consisting of a broad sword and a lion shield.
The champion fought on, without rest, until he lost his mind. In the end, only his page and a lone wolf stayed at his side.
Skill: Lion Stance
While in stance, use normal attack to thrust forward with shield up, and strong attack to execute a shield bash with a lion's roar.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Upgrades with Twinkling Titanite.
- As this weapon shares its one-handed moveset with the Longsword, an effective combo for PvP is R1+R1+R2. While it doesn't true combo, the delay of the R2 lines up with the duration of a medium roll, letting the attack connect outside of the opponent's i-frames.
- All weapons have motion values assigned to each attack, which are modifiers to AR that are associated with the attack being used.
- The Valorheart has a range of 32.8537xl on the 1h R1 and 34.1625xl on the 2h R1.
- The Valorheart has thrusting R2 attacks.
- When two-handing the weapon will automatically block at the beginning of the first R1, The Second R1 and the end of the 3rd R1 as well as, Roll R1, Jump R2, WA R1, and WA R2. With high stamina, this makes the weapon a good option for trading.
- Jump R2, Charge R2, R2 and WA R1 will proc the Leo ring's counter thrust dmg.
Softcaps & Scaling:
- 12/12 = 244 AR = Base Stats
- 40/12 = 297 AR = Str Softcap
- 12/40 = 333 AR = Dex Softcap
- 40/40 = 386 AR = Quality Build
Location/Where to Find:
- Dropped by Champion's Gravetender & Gravetender Greatwolf
- Fextralife Video: How to acquire Valorheart
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Valorheart Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)