Warrior is a starting Class in Dark Souls 3.
Descendant of northern warriors famed for their brawn. Utilizes high strength to wield a heavy battleaxe.
Warrior Starting Equipment
Notes About This Class
- This class has the lowest total of Attunement, Intelligence and Faith, making it an ideal choice for pure melee builds, though knights base Attunement, Intelligence, Faith and Luck are only one level higher total than warrior in exchange for more FP from higher attunement.
- Starts with highest Strength stat.
Builds That Use This Class
- Pure Strength
- Best class for a Min / Max quality build
- Low level Farron Greatsword build, since it doesn't require FP to use.
- Interestingly enough it saves you 4 more points if you're doing a hollow build unlike the thief which is focused around Bleed/Poison Luck and Dex build