Usage: Silences your footsteps and rolls, and allows you to fall from greater heights. However, note that you can still die if you fall from a really great height.
Sorcery developed by a certain surreptitious sorcerer at Vinheim Dragon School.
Masks noises of the caster and prevents fall damage.
Their mastery of this sorcery alone allows Vinheim spooks to demand handsome payment for their services.
- The Assassin class starts out with this spell equipped.
- Bought from Orbeck of Vinheim for 2,000 souls.
- Spook is a combination of the Sorceries Hush and Fall Control from previous games.
- Silences one's footsteps and grants immunity to fall damage.
- Does not silence your footsteps if your equip load is over 70%
- The fall damage immunity only works up to a certain point. Falling into a pit or falling from a great height will kill you even with the spell active.
- The same effect can be achieved with Silvercat Ring and Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring.
- Works great with Hidden Body.