Crown of Dusk
Crown of Dusk is a Helms in Dark Souls 3. It is part of the antiquated set.
Feathered crown bestowed upon the princess of Oolacile, land of ancient golden sorceries.
Through the guardian Elizabeth's blessing. this raises the power and effect of the wearer's magic, but damage suffered by magic attacks rises in tandem.
- Found near the Keep Ruins bonfire in Farron Keep. Upon exiting the Keep Ruins bonfire room, head northwest to find a tall, white tree (there will be a Great Crab in the way). The Crown of Dusk is at the base of the tree.
- Video location (fextralife video starting at 1h 51m)
- The damage bonus does not apply to pyromancy, miracles, or any dark spells.
- Boosts sorceries by approximately 10%(tested with Great Heavy Soul Arrow)
- Boosts attack rating of weapons with Magic damage by a small amount (including those buffed by Sorceries such as Magic Weapon).
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)