While all pieces do not share the same name, it was Solaire of Astora (character from Dark Souls 1) who wore these pieces together, so in a way this is an armor set.
"Chainmail armor and white coat featuring a large rendition of the holy symbol of the sun. The choice attire of a singular Knight of Sunlight from a previous age. The symbol was painted by the knight himself, but the armor never bore any special power, sacred or otherwise." (Chest)
"Durable iron bracelets protecting the wearer's wrists. Said to be the bracelets of a Knight of Sunlight from a previous age. Has no particular powers, but are of fine quality, and evidently well taken care of." (Gauntlets)
- Dropped by Snuggly the Crow (Pickle-Pee). Buy the tower key at the Firelink Shrine, ascend the tower, and jump off the ledge to reach to the trading bird's nest.
- Drop a Siegbräu at the crow nest to obtain the Armor of the Sun.
- Drop a Homeward Bone at the crow nest to obtain the Iron Bracelets.
- Drop a Seed of a Giant Tree at the crow nest to obtain the Iron Leggings.
- Drop a Lightning Urn at the crow nest to obtain the Iron Helm.
- Drop a Mendicant's Staff at the crow nest to obtain the Sunlight Shield
- This is the same armor set that was worn by Solaire of Astora in the first Dark Souls.
Images go here...