Seed of a Giant Tree is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
Seed of a Giant Tree
- Use to make enemies hostile towards invaders.
- Also reacts to NPC invaders.
- Especially effective against Londor Pale Shade and Knight Slayer Tsorig since they tends to invade areas with large amount of enemies nearby.
- Drop at the crow nest to receive the Iron Leggings - the leg part of the Armor of the Sun Set
- Found at the Giant Tree in both the Optional and the base Firelink Shrine, just before the Tower Door near the cliff.
- 10% chance to spawn when invaded. Increases by 10% each time until maxing at 50%. Resets to 10% when obtained.
- Obtain from the dead giant-shaped tree at Firelink Shrine. The tree can only have one seed waiting for to be collected at a time, even if multiple invaders have been banished since you last checked the tree.
- Players can hold 5 seeds at a time, and store 600
- Seed effect will last until the user does something to trigger a loading screen (death, traveling to another bonfire, invading someone else's world).
- As an invader, you can tell that the host has used a seed by the status effect icon (rather than waiting to see whether NPCs attack you)
Trivia goes here
| Alluring Skull | | Ashen Estus Flask | | Black Bug Pellet | | Black Eye Orb | | Bloodred Moss Clump | | Blooming Purple Moss Clump | | Blue Bug Pellet | | Budding Green Blossom | | Carthus Rouge | | Charcoal Pine Resin | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Divine Blessing | | Dragon Stone Torso | | Dragon Torso Stone | | Duel Charm | | Ember | | Estus Flask | | Estus Shard | | Forked Pale Tongue | | Gold Pine Bundle | | Gold Pine Resin | | Green Blossom | | Hidden Blessing | | Homeward Bone | | Human Pine Resin | | Mossfruit | | Pale Pine Resin | | Purging Stone | | Red Bug Pellet | | Rime-Blue Moss Clump | | Rotten Pine Resin | | Rusted Coin | | Rusted Gold Coin | | Siegbrau | | Soul of a Nameless Soldier | | Twinkling Dragon Head Stone | | Twinling Titanite | | Undead Bone Shard | | Way of White Circlet | | Yellow Bug Pellet | | Young White Branch |