Knight Slayer Tsorig is a NPC in Dark Souls 3.
- Invades you shortly after the first bonfire within the catacombs, near the bridge approaching High Lord Wolnir. Wolnir must still be alive for the invasion to occur.
- If you kill him or he kills you, you obtain the gesture: "My thanks!" which is "War Cry" from Dark Souls 2.
- Can be summoned for the Old Demon King boss fight, only after he has been killed as an invader (killing his NPC form will not cause the sign to appear). The sign is in a corner of the Demon Ruins bonfire room. Note that Tsorig can be summoned even after you kill him in person near the lava pond, assuming you killed his dark spirit form in the Catacombs.
- Invades in the Catacombs of Carthus. The quickest way to get the invasion is to follow the skeleton boulder from the bonfire, and take the doorway just to the right of where the boulder hits the wall. Tsorig will invade upon you entering this hallway, attempting to trap you between the doorway and a wall of iron bars.
- You can find him in Smouldering Lake (as a hostile NPC, not a phantom), near the Demon Ruins/Old Kings Antechamber bonfires. He is found under the bridge over the lava pool which leads to the ballista. After the basilisk room, instead of going up the stairs to the bridge, look left instead. There's a pathway leading down to where Tsorig is waiting.
- Tsorig can be stunlocked by most weapons with poise damage.
Knight Slayer Tsorig will attack the Black Knight on the bridge above him. Lead him up the stairs and let them fight.
- The first of the two to land the first hit will usually win, allowing you to either take on a weakened Tsorig or Black Knight.
- As he is fighting the Black Knight, the player can use Force to push him into the lava.
- He will blindly chase you into the lava. If low enough on health, he will likely die (even if you die, as he will always use his gesture after killing you). His items will then appear on the shoreline when you respawn. You MUST hit him at least once, before he dies to lava, or he will remain alive after you revive.
- The pyromancy Flash Sweat can help immensely if you decide to use this strategy, as it reduces the chance of you dying in the lava.
- Tsorig is summonable from the Demon Ruins bonfire, it is possible to bring him where he spawns as a hostile to help you kill himself (do note that he is not good at avoiding the Basilisks' curse gas, so you may wish to kill them before summoning him to avoid him dying to curse before getting to his human form). Great Swamp Cuculus can also be summoned and brought to the fight, though may have more trouble against Tsorig than phantom Tsorig.
- In order to easily kill Tsorig's Invader form just open the gate blocking the path to the destructable bridge first. Trigger the invasion by using an Ember by the raised gate, and as soon as Tsorig starts moving towards you sprint to the bridge and damage it so it breaks once you are across it. The invader's NPC pathing will make Tsorig walk across the now destroyed bridge, causing him to fall to his death.
- Souls: NG (4000), NG+ (??), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Weapons: Black Iron Greatshield, Fume Ultra Greatsword (when you kill him an the hostile NPC)
- Other: Knight Slayer's Ring (drops when you first kill him, either as invader or NPC).
- After killing him as the hostile NPC, the Black Iron Set can be obtained via the Shrine Handmaid.
- None. He does not speak.
- He is visually similar to Black Iron Tarkus, from Dark Souls 1, however unlike Tarkus he uses the Fume Ultra Greatsword, an item obtainable in Dark Souls 2, via the Crown of the Old Iron King DLC.