Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth
|-||-||Cathedral of the Deep||nothing|
Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth is a NPC in Dark Souls 3.
Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth Information
- Rosaria is the leader of Rosaria's Fingers, an invasion Covenant in Dark Souls 3.
- You can turn in Pale Tongues to deepen your devotion, re-allocate your stats, or change your appearance.
- Re-allocating stats or changing your appearance counts one "rebirth." You can only be reborn 5 times per NG. Each rebirth costs one tongue.
- Backing out of the rebirth does NOT use up one remaining times you may be reborn.
- You cannot change genders nor change your name during a rebirth.
- If you have been reborn 5 times and request to be reborn again, it says "Further rebirth is not possible during this lifetime. Persisting will transform you into a grub."
- NOTE: Offering Pale Tongues to rank up or equipping covenant ring will make Sirris hostile.
To find Rosaria, go to Cathedral of the Deep and make your way up the shortcut elevator on the left side of the Cleansing Chapel, head outside onto the ledge, turn a corner and climb up the ladder. Head to the hole in the wall at the opposite side of the room and drop down onto the tiled-roof of the cathedral support below. Head up to the top of the support. Enter the cathedral through the first passageway to the right of the support. Traverse the precarious stone arches and reach the opposite side of the room from where you entered. Jump down to a stone platform below, then jump down a second time, to the area with guardrails. From here, simply hug the right wall until you reach Rosaria and her bonfire, past a broken fence and large iron doors.
Step 1: Rosaria has a quest event related to Leonhard. Progress his quest until Leonhard moves to her room, then the next time Rosari'as Bedchamber is reloaded she will be dead with a black eye orb, and Leonhard will be missing. However, her bed can still be approached for you to be reborn or offer pale tongues.
Step 2: Use the black eye orb in the room above the Aldrich boss room to invade Leonhard's world. Use one of the elevators in the back of the room to gain access to what used to be Gwynevere's quarters. Defeat Leonhard and obtain Rosaria's Soul from him.
Step 3: You can chose to perform Soul Transposition and obtain a miracle from her soul, or return it to her. Alternatively, return her soul to revive her. Afterwards, the Bonfire will not be accessible. Kill the man-grub next to it to relight it.
Rosaria does not speak
- Rosaria has some connection to Princess Gwynevere from Dark Souls 1. They are both found worshipped at their bedside, have covenants in their name and Rosaria's Soul can grant you one of Gwynevere's miracles.
- Rosaria's Fingers bears resemblance to the Chaos Servant convenant from Dark Souls 1. Both leaders (Rosaira/The Fair Lady) are guarded/served by human-hybrid creatures (Man-Grub\Egg-Carrier), and have NPC followers (Longfingers\Chaos Servants) go invade other worlds in order to kill people and take an item from them (Pale Tongue\Humanity) in order to give it to their master as an offering. Kirk is a member of the covenant in both games.
- Rosaria cannot be permanently killed by the player, nor can the player obtain her soul by killing her. She can die, but will revive once the player leaves and returns to her.
- NPCs connected to Rosaria's Fingers are Ringfinger Leonhard, Longfinger Kirk, Yellowfinger Heysel and Creighton the Wanderer (according to Sirris, although no further "finger" title is given).
- Once the player defeats Yellowfinger Heysel and offers a Pale Tongue to Rosaria, Heysel can be summoned as a white phantom near the Keep Ruins bonfire.