Moaning Knight is an invading NPC in Dark Souls 3.
- Can be killed.
- Invades in the spiral tower protected by Darkeater Midir.
- The Moaning Knight appears in the Ringed City DLC area, near the Shared Grave bonfire. He is after the bridge protected by Darkeater Midir inside the spiral tower. When entering the tower go left. You'll see a lizard. Going after the lizard will cause you to fall when the stairs collapse, where he will invade you shortly afterward. Video Location
- He will invade your world regardless of whether or not you are embered. If you decide to run from him, you will stand near the edge of the collapsed stairway. You can easily kill him from the other side with bows, firebombs, etc, which will likely be necessary since he'll prevent you from resting at the nearby bonfire.
- Souls: NG (16,272), NG+ (??), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Blindfold Mask
- Use Morne's Great Hammer (RH) and Moaning Shield (LH).
- Weak to Lightning Damage.
- Should the fight enter the staircase, it would be wise to bring a spear class weapon or any weapon good for tight spots due to the narrowness.
- Judging by his equipment, the Moaning Knight appears to be a Knight of Carim. Furthermore - unique shield and drop suggests, that it is Eygon of Carim.