(In Sirris' world)
Creighton The Wanderer is a NPC in Dark Souls 3.
- Can be killed.
- Invades in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.
- List of items that refer to this NPC: Dragonslayer's Axe
- On the long bridge towards the second bonfire in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, attacking Sirris if you are summoned to her world as part of her questline.
- Invades behind the Church of Yorshka bonfire, near a giant gravestone. Does not invade if you have already killed Pontiff Sulyvahn.
- Souls: NG (8,000), NG+6 (102,000)
- Weapons & Armor: Drops his Dragonslayer's Axe when the player kills him in his world. His armor, the Mirrah Chain Set can be found on the bridge where you fought him for the first time.
- Creighton attacks very agressively, and will occasionally try to stagger the player with the Skill of his Dragonslayer's Axe. It also temporarily increases his attack and allows him to inflict damage through shields, so be extremely cautious when fighting him.
- Wields: Dragonslayer's Axe (RH)
- Has 2-3 Estus Flasks and 1 Divine Blessing.
- Creighton was first introduced in Dark Souls II as part of a possible side quest, along with Mild Mannered Pate.
- Creighton the Wanderer's return in Dark souls III subtely indicates that the Bearer of the Curse choose to kill Mild-mannered Pate and thus allowed Creighton to escape Drangleic.
- Wears the Obscuring Ring in attempt to take the player by suprise.