Creighton The Wanderer is a hostile NPC in Dark Souls 3.
- On the long bridge towards the second bonfire in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, attacking Sirris if you are summoned to her world as part of her questline.
- Invades behind the Church of Yorshka bonfire, near a giant gravestone. Does not invade if you have already killed Pontiff Sulyvahn.
- Souls: NG (8,000), NG+6 (102,000)
- Weapons: Dragonslayer's Axe
- Armor: After killing him both times, in Sirris' world and yours, the Mirrah Chain set will appear on the bridge where you fought him for the first time.
Creighton attacks very agressively, and will occasionally try to stagger the player with the Skill of his Dragonslayer's Axe. It also temporarily increases his attack and allows him to inflict damage through shields, so be extremely cautious when fighting him.
He will often retreat to heal with Estus if allowed, so using a Undead Hunter Charm on him before he has the chance to will greatly help in killing him faster.
He also has 1 Divine Blessing.
- Creighton the wanderer's return in Dark souls III subtely indicates that the Bearer of the Curse choose to kill Mild-mannered Pate and thus allowed Creighton to escape Drangleic.
- Is using the Obscuring Ring in attempt to take the player by suprise.
- Creighton was first introduced in Dark Souls II as part of a possible side quest, along with Mild Mannered Pate.
- To obtain his armor set and axe, you must first kill him in Sirris' world, and then kill him again when he invades you near the giant tombstone past the Church of Yorskha bonfire. He will then drop his weapon. He can not invade you if you have already defeated the boss in the area so its recommend to proceed there immediately after assisting Sirris on the bridge. Then head back to the bridge where you helped Sirris. A corpse should be now lying on the middle of it, holding the armor set for you.