|????||???||Cathedral of the Deep||??|
Slave Knight Gael is an NPC in Dark Souls 3.
- Not killable. Will respawn in the Cathedral if killed. May take several reloads.
- Can be summoned in the Painted World of Ariandel, before the Sister Friede boss fight, in the corner just to the left of the sliding altar. When summoned he will appear for Phase 2 of the boss fight.
- Can be summoned even if not embered.
- He wears the Slave Set.
- You can find Slave Knight at Cathedral of the Deep, Cleansing Bonfire if you have the Ashes of Ariandel DLC. He will be laying prostrate to the right of the bonfire and will give you passage to the Painted World of Ariandel.
- Later, you can summon him for the Sister Friede fight, even if not embered.
- Souls: NG (??), NG+ (??), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Weak to ?? Damage.
- Strong against ?? , ?? and ?? damage.
- Weak Spot: ??
- Use ?? Item
First encounter dialogue:
Ahh, merciful goddess, mother of the Forlorn, who have no place to call their own...
Please, bear witness to our resolve...
Fire for Ariandel... Fire for Ariandel...
And the ash to kindle flame...
You've the same scent as that woman...
Then you must be an Ashen One. You must be!
You don't know how long I've searched!
Ohh, ohh...don't mind me, didn't mean to fall apart.
Now, Ashen One, I have a kindness to ask of you.
My lady lives in the cold land of Ariandel.
I need you to show her flame.
A proper flame, that will burn the rot away.
If you truly are Ash, then it must be fire that you seek?"
If you accept:
Ahh, thank you. They of Ash never fail.
...Just a moment, then...
The painting of Ariandel. Well, rotted scrap of it, that is.
Go on, take it, touch it...
After you are transported:
And then, the Ashes were two.
- Voice actors, chracter inspirations, fan art, cosplay goes here.
- Seeks the dark soul of man.