Alva, Seeker of the Spurned is a NPC in Dark Souls 3.
- Can be killed.
- Invades just before the entrance of Irithyll Dungeon, if the player is embered.
- Invades on the streets of The Ringed City, whether you are embered or not.
- Cannot be summoned.
- You can find Alva, Seeker of the Spurned at Irithyll of the Boreal Valley past the Distant Manor bonfire, on the staircase leading to the Irithyll Dungeon. Invades as a dark spirit in the entrance of the doorway leading to the Bonfire. The invasion is triggered the moment you set foot on the bridge outside the manor.
- Alva does not invade if Yhorm has already been defeated.
- From the location of Shira at the top of the stairs on the streets of the Ringed City, you should head down and to the right, crossing the first bridge over the stairs. If you keep going there will be a Ringed Knight. From here, go to the left of the monument and the invasion will be triggered. Alva will be hiding round a corner at the end of this pathway, guarding the Black Witch Set.
- Souls: NG (3658), NG+ (6058), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Weapons: Murakumo
- His armor can be found near Karla's cell, in Irithyll Dungeon, after he has been defeated.
- Weak to ?? Damage.
- Strong against ?? , ?? and ?? damage.
- Weak Spot: ranged magic
- Wields: Murakumo (RH) and a Arbalest crossbow (LH).
- Mainly fights two-handed with weapon arts up close, switches to wielding one-handed with an off-hand crossbow at distance.
- Uses the normal curved greatsword moveset and is easily staggered.
- Alva doesn't heal. (needs confirmation)
- The doorway back to the Distant Manor will be blocked by a fog wall during the invasion, so he must be fought at the cliff or inside the dungeon.
- Be wary of falling off the nearby cliff if dodging.
- Can be easily killed by tossing an Alluring Skull near the edge of the cliff, he'll run right towards it and fall to his death.
- Alva's armor from Dark Souls 2 mentions "Alva crossed many a land in search of a cure for Saint Serreta's sickness, but failed and relinquished his knighthood. Alva was once wracked with guilt and remorse, but rediscovered his purpose in life with the aid of the witch who once plotted against him." Explaining (in a way) the change of title from "The Wayfarer" to "Seeker of the Spurned".
- Coincidentally, his armor set can be found very close to where Karla is imprisoned. Based on the description of Karla's Ashes, Karla is obviously whom Alva was seeking, which can easily explain why his armor set can be found close to where Karla was imprisoned.
- Alva is a female name but according to his armor, he is male.
- Voice actors, chracter inspirations, fan art, cosplay goes here.