Alva, Seeker of the Spurned is a NPC in Dark Souls 3.
- Can be killed.
- Invades just before the entrance of Irithyll Dungeon, if the player is e,mbered.
- Cannot be summoned.
- You can find Alva, Seeker of the Spurned at Irithyll of the Boreal Valley past the Distant Manor bonfire, on the staircase leading to the Irithyll Dungeon. Invades as a dark spirit in the entrance of the doorway leading to the Bonfire. The invasion is triggered the moment you set foot on the bridge outside the manor.
- Alva does not invade if Yhorm has already been defeated.
- Souls: NG (3658), NG+ (6058), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Weapons: Murakumo
- His armor can be found near Karla's cell, in Irithyll Dungeon, after he has been defeated.
- Weak to ?? Damage.
- Strong against ?? , ?? and ?? damage.
- Weak Spot: ranged magic
- Wields: Murakumo (RH) and a Arbalest crossbow (LH).
- Mainly fights two-handed with weapon arts up close, switches to wielding one-handed with an off-hand crossbow at distance.
- Uses the normal curved greatsword moveset and is easily staggered.
- Alva doesn't heal. (needs confirmation)
- The doorway back to the Distant Manor will be blocked by a fog wall during the invasion, so he must be fought at the cliff or inside the dungeon.
- Be wary of falling off the nearby cliff if dodging.
- Can be easily killed by tossing an Alluring Skull near the edge of the cliff, he'll run right towards it and fall to his death.
- Alva's armor from Dark Souls 2 mentions "Alva crossed many a land in search of a cure for Saint Serreta's sickness, but failed and relinquished his knighthood. Alva was once wracked with guilt and remorse, but rediscovered his purpose in life with the aid of the witch who once plotted against him." Explaining (in a way) the change of title from "The Wayfarer" to "Seeker of the Spurned".
- Alva is a female name but according to his armor, he is male.
- Voice actors, chracter inspirations, fan art, cosplay goes here.